maanantaina, syyskuuta 07, 2009

2 Challenges with one card


Both Basic Grey and Stamp Something have great themes this week.
Basic Grey has an inspirational challenge, a beautiful photo of a room and the task is to creat something from the feelings the image brings. For me the photo represents tranquility, peace and harmony. I took also a bit of the colour scheme in my card.

In Stamp Something challenge you need to use your favourite stamp. I love Elisabeth Bell´s stamps, all of them and they are my absolute favourites. The texts from the Whiff of Joy autumn collection are also my new favourites so wanted to use that as well.
If you love Elisabeth Bell´s stamps as much as I do check Ladybug and Friends. Y0u can preorder new autumn stamps and they are cute!! I have already done that and cannot wait their arrival...

Paper: Basic Grey
Flowers: Papirloftet
Embellisments: Robin´s Nest Dew Drops, teal
Peel offs from Tiimari
Have a great week!

4 kommenttia:

Shelly kirjoitti...

Lovely card, I love the Elisabeth Bell stamps too, thanks for joining us at Stamp Something, Shelly x

My Creative Outlet by Janna kirjoitti...

Such a beautiful card! I love the colors and details! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!

Janna :)

Chris kirjoitti...

Gorgeous card and your image is sweet and beautifully coloured. Love your take on the inspiration photographs and your pretty papers and design. Thanks for joining us at BG Challenges this time. Chris and the BG Design Team. :)

debby4000 kirjoitti...

Adorable sweet card, wonderful image and fab papers.
luv
Debby